My admirers <3

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! It's been quite some time since my last post. So sorry about that! I recently bought me a lil net book, so now I can hopefully post more often!


My boyfriend is usually on my other lap top for his work, so I rarely got online to do anything. I mostly used my phone! I do work a lot, but now that I have a new baby laptop lol, I will try to post as often as I can! Its so small and cute! I love it! I want to take it with me everywhere!! haha

Well any ways...I wanted show a quick look I did a few weeks ago.


Teal & brown look using: SugarPill Darling, VS luster eyeshadow in Beloved, Sephora eyeshadow in Aspin Summit and I used the darkest brown in my coastal scents 88 palette.
I love the way this came out!


This picture is a little bit blurry...soooo sorry! These were taken with my camera! =)

And check out my cute nails I just got done!! Makes me miss doing my own..but I just don't have time these days!


Well untl my next post...see ya laters!! =^_^=




1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the nails! I am a fan of the animal print. Tried to recreate a similar look on my blog! I have to say, that I love the layout of your blog with all the different images in the background! xo