My admirers <3

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blueish-purple..

Hello dolls! So here is my makeup post! FINALLY! lol I did't know what to name this look..so I just went with the obvious...the colors I used! haha 
(to see any of the pics larger, just click them!)




Tada!! I used my Sugarpill  sweetheart palette as well as my Ruthless cosmetics Explosive palette. All together I used 4 different colors: white, blue, purple, and pink



On my cheeks I used Mac Bite of an Apple and for my lips I used Nyx Magenta lip liner and Ballerina pink lip gloss



For the inner corner of my eye I used Tako, for the rest of my eye lid I used Afterparty and on my crease I used the purple from Ruthless cosmetics explosive palette,and Dollipop for the inner part of the crease. Highlighted with Tako and blend blend blend! Used my favorite eye liner, Kat Von D tattoo eye liner in trooper and used UD 24/7 eye liner in Zero for bottom lash line. Falsies are from Red Cherry..and I don't know which number! >.<;


Don't you love how my earrings match my makeup?? hehe I do! 


Big smile! =)


Took this one in my car! hehe

Well did you love it?? I love doing looks with bright colors! It's so much fun! Well dolls leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from you guys!! 

Gracias for reading! Have a gorgeous day! 

♥ Krystale ♥

3 comments:

Dinorah ♥ said...

This is beautiful, Krystale. I love these colors together. Gorgeous look!

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Gorgeous look..Love the colors combination that you use..Love to see more from you soon..^_^..

Makeuplover said...

Hi,check out my blog, there's something for you !