My admirers <3

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!! Rasta Makeup


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas filled with family, friends, and love!
Ok so this look I did isn't christmas-y, but I wanted to post it because I really loved how it came out! Did it quite some time ago actually. I took the pics with my phone and made a collage on my phone too!I Have better pics I took with my phone, but I figured this collage is a lot easier to post then a bunch of separate pics! But after posting this I realized it's a bit small to see..so I'm adding two larger sized pics so that you all don't have to squint your eyes! ! lol Well any ways....enjoy!! lol



Products I used:
Sugar Pill Mador & Tako
Ruthless Cometics Explosive palette
Kat Von D tattoo eye liner in Tropper
Nars Oaisis Blush
Mac Heartless Lipstick

No comments: