My admirers <3

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been MIA..sorry!

Hi loves! I know know, I've been MIA for quite some time now! I'm soooo sorry! After my V-day post, I got so busy with work and then preparing for my Miami trip, that I just didn't get a chance to post anything! I have quite a few things I need to blog about! Got a couple looks, a new brush to review, Birchbox review, and I want show off a few pics from Miami! Oh Miami...wow! It was soooooooo fun! I miss it already!! lol

I hope everyone is doing well! Hello to my new followers!! If you recently followed me, let me know so I can be sure to follow you back! =)

I recently did makeup for sis-n-laws photo shoot! It was a great success! She is absolutely beautiful! It was her fist time doing any modeling, and she took to it like a champ! I will also have a few pics to show you from the shoot!  And since the shoot, I  made a Model Mayhem page, and I'm just waiting for them to approve it!

I start Cosmo school in two weeks! I'm excited, nervous, and anxious!! I'm also quite nervous about my current job. I am currently a manager, but am having to demote myself because of my availability with school. I was totally aware of this when I let them know of my change. The company really wants to keep me aboard some how even if it's part time. Which I am cool with! I don't mind not being a manger any more..kinda happy to give up that responsibility! I have something more important to focus on now! so yea, they want to keep me, but they don't know where to put me! Theres no open positions for me to take, and apparently no one within the company has applied or wants to fill my position. If someone did, then I would probably have somewhere to transfer to! But nope...Idk where I'm going or whats going to happen. Well not yet any ways. I have a meeting with my manger today, and shes going to update me. I pray it's good news!
Another thing I have to factorin  is....are they going to give me good enough compensation that I will want to stay? I do have a new car and other bills to pay for! Well in the mean time I've been looking for other jobs for over 3 months now. But I'm not getting many calls. This economy sucks man! I guess I just have to leave it in Gods hands, and trust that he has something great planned for me. He always does..but I don't like all this waiting! lol

Well dolls, I will most likely put a new beauty post either later tonight or tomorrow. I WILL! I PROMISE!!! And I still want to do a give away! oh my! So much to do!! Thanks for being patient with me! I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures from my Miami trip!!

My new pet! lmao


♥ Krystale ♥

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Recent follower!

Michelle said...

Looking forward to your new posts! :)