My admirers <3

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day everyone!! Remember now, Valentines day doesn't have to just one day a year! It can be whenever you feel like doing something special for your loved one! hehe 
I decided to make some red velvet cupcakes for work and they were a bit hit! Thank goodness! I have never made red velvet anything! lol 


I baked them at night then woke up early just to frost and decorate them! I made 2 dozen and still had batter left to make 10 more! lol So made some extra for home! yum! 


I even got my nails done in the spirit of V-day! 



And my babes surprised me and got me tons of chocolates and a sweet card! I love him so very much! Hes the best! 

Hes too cute! He locked the door to our bed room and wouldn't let me in! haha I knew he was up to something! He actually gave this to me on Saturday! 

And now for a Valentines day look! hehe I actually wanted to do something way dramatic but got lazy and never did...so I thought this look would do perfectly for a Valentines day look! hehe
I used Mac Free to Be and Passionate and Sugarpills Tako 

On my lips I used Nyx lip gloss in Ballerina and for my cheeks I used Mac Bite of an Apple
Falsies are from Red cherry
Tada!! I was in a pinky mood! hehe



Kisses to all my followers! hehe you are the best!
Well thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful day not just today, but every day! You deserve it! xoxoxo
Till next time....toodles! 


♥ Krystale ♥ 

10 comments:

a said...

What a beautiful look! I love it :) Your so pretty in all your pictures. So glad you had a wonderful valentines day :)

thegreenhairclip said...

yummy red velvet cupcakes :D and cute nail art! wow!

Sahily Anais MUA said...

Hi Krystale!

I just joined your blog and would like to tell you i am looking forward to seeing more. I love the Vday nails! If You have a moment check m blog out as well :)

Anonymous said...

wow those cupcakes look really yummy! lucky co-workers ;)

Viralitis said...

I love your blog! Those cupcakes look yummy! You should also check me out :) viralitis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your eyes look amazing! I am loving the look

Xo
Andrea

Michelle said...

CUTE!

I love the nails, the eyes and the food! :)

miss D said...

wow you pull off pink eyeshadow really well!! :) love the nails & love the frosting on the cupcakes ~


Check out my site, I'll be your personal shopper! ;)
www.lovemissd.blogspot.com

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

aww lovely post, love the nails and your make-up look

vikki @ Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot

x

withloveyolie said...

great nails!!
beautiful blog!
xx