My admirers <3

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Giraffe!

Hi Dolls! As promised here is a new makeup post!! I titled this blog giraffe because the colors I used remind me of one! lol Take a look for yourself!! 

For this look I used MAC chrome yellow, and from my Kat Von D Ludwig palette I used Leather on the outer edge of my eye, clay for my crease, and tequila to highlight 


I  believe I used Kat Von D's Cathedral lipstick for my lip color with a light coat of clear lip gloss

I don't remember which blush I used...maybe Nyx Desert Rose..?  lol sorry!

!


I did this look quite some time ago I kind of forgot what I used! I think I pretty much got it all correct! hehe

Well I'm glad I got to update with new look! Hope you all enjoyed it!! 

**And in case any of you were wondering about how my meeting went yesterday in regards to my job...it went well! I got some good news and have some open opportunities to look forward to! I still have some waiting to do for everything to be confirmed, but should hopefully have the full results by next week Monday! yaaay! phew! At least some of that stressed has been lifted! 

Thanks for reading!  xoxox

♥ Krystale ♥

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love how it has color but it's still very wearable. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Would of been cool to add those giraffe patches on it. but then it wouldn't of been as wearable haha. I like how it is now though too :D looks great!

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

fab look xx

ZigggaaZigga said...

ugh Ive been thinking about purchasing the Kat Von D palette, how are you liking it so far?