My admirers <3

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sugarpill Cosmetics

Got my Sugarpill cosmetics order today!! I love it so much!! Check out the pics, & my mini review at the end! ENJOY!! & Thanks for reading!!


Got a cool sugarpill sitcker with the order!! =)

Here is the front of the Palette. I like the design very much!

Sweetheart Palette

Swatches: Dollipop, Afterparty, Madori, & Tako

Loose eyeshadow in Darling

Darling swatch


Here I used Darling loose eyeshadow, tako, and an itsy bitsy amount of dollipop in the corner of my eyes


And here I am showing off my new eyeshadow!! =)


So overall, I am totally loving Sugarpill cosmetics! The colors are very pigmented, and very bright, and bold! The packaging it came in was super cute, and Amy even signed my receipt saying thank you! That little bit of personalization just made it that more special to me! The pricing for one palette is $32 and loose eye shadows are $12. Diffidently well worth the price!

No comments: